Refund & Cancellation
- You will provide authentic, correct, and true information while completing the process for online donation. Sabuj Sangha reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Sabuj Sangha has the right in its sole discretion to reject the donation.
- If donor feels that, he/she made an error in donation amount/purpose or any other parameter, kindly let Sabuj Sangha know about such error within 3 working days by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we shall rectify any such parameter requested by you whenever possible.
- You will receive a confirmation on successful / failed transaction
- No refund/cancellation request for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained for online donations through the online payment gateway after the donation is accepted from our Online Payment Gateway service providers unless there is a fraud notification from our Payment Gateway Service Providers.
- In case a donation is registered under regular donation program the donor may intimate us at email@example.com to stop the donation from the next debit cycle. Sabuj Sangha on a best effort basis will execute the request and intimate the donor about the same.
- Only Indian donors are eligible for a Tax exemption certificate under section 80G of the Income Tax Act and would be sent to the registered email & postal address provided during the process of online donation
- If the Indian donor does not receive 80-G certificate within 45 days from the time of realization of the donation amount, he /she is liable to claim the donated amount from Sabuj Sangha.